Mobile apps have been embellished into the fabric of our lives. It has become a part of how we live and operate. In such a scenario, it is quite possible that brands like you are turning towards Android app development. But, do you really find it essential or doing for the sake of trend?
Adopting Android application development without realizing its importance is a waste of time, efforts and money. So, here in this article, we will discuss the importance of Android business apps and why saying No to Android application development is tough for a brand. And later discuss upon how you should promote your application for higher customer engagement and revenue generation.
Importance of Android App Development
The rise in smartphone adoption has fueled the need for Android apps. The apps have emerged out as an icing on the cake of the Android device experience. But, how effective is it for your business? Let’s find out.
- Market Share: While iOS and Android both are popular in the app market, Android leads with 81% of market share. Plus, the Android platform runs on multiple devices – of all ranges and functionality. This is a clear indication that Android software development can be the right medium to reach a wider audience.
- Customer Experience: An Android app can boost your customer experience strategy. It can make your brand avail 24 x 7 times to the end users, add newer methods of communication, offer real-time tracking option, and streamline the whole process. It can empower the customers to directly connect and share their feedback with the brand, making the maintenance process easier.
- Comfort and Customization: The Android platform places lower barriers to entry in the market, making it easier for the brands to relish the benefits. Furthermore, the platform offers endless customization options with which the Android app developers, as well as brands, can make a more enticing app. And eventually, turn things into their favor. This is again a reason why business leaders are searching for Android app development services.
- Brand Presence: Users, these days, demand their favorite brands to be on mobile. In such a scenario, Android mobile app development can act as a bridge between your business and the end users. The investment in building an app can help you to reach above your competitors and remain in the minds of your customers. This way, it can help you to build a strong brand presence.
- Revenue generation: An Android app can open new doors to revenue generation. By residing on the smartphone screen, a mobile app can remain on the mind of the users. It can prompt the users to click on the app icon and look for your services. Besides, the native device features like Push notifications, GPS location tracking, Social media sharing, etc. can keep them hooked to your business app in numerous ways. This is again a reason why every business needs an Android app.
Tips for Marketing an Android Mobile App
An Android business app can serve millions of users and prompt them to take your services. However, this transformation is possible only if you promote your app well – provided the Android market is getting exploded. Many new apps are entering the league to rank higher in the Google Play Store and leverage the benefits.
When it comes to promoting your app, you can turn towards various methods, like:
- Social media:- Just evaluate which social networking platform your target audience uses extensively and plot a strategy around it.
- Referrals:- Ask your existing users to refer your app to others and get discounts or gifts in return. This referral marketing strategy will work in two ways. It will bring more new users as well as give a personalized experience to the existing users. Thus, higher user acquisition and engagement rate, ultimately boosting the ROI.
- Press Release:- You can also rely on the traditional marketing methods like press releases, blogs and email marketing.
Hope, by now, you have received adequate information and have a clear idea regarding the need for Android app development for your business. If not, feel free to share your doubts in the comment section below.